Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ELDER WALTMAN'S TESTIMONY

I know without a shadow of a doubt that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church upon the earth. I know that it has been restored back onto the earth through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know the Book of Mormon is the true word of God, I have felt it's power as well as the happiness and the joy that it brings into my life, I have been able to find answers to prayers from reading the Book of Mormon. I know that Thomas S.  Monson is a true living prophet on the earth today and I know that he does recieve revelation directly for our day. I'm greatful to be a missionary, I know this work is real, I know God lives and he loves us each very much, I'm greatful for his son Jesus Christ and for his Atoning sacrifice for us!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for you testimony Elder. I felt the Holy Spirit while I read it.

    ReplyDelete