Tuesday, March 29, 2011

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY

More than anything else, God wants to help us through this life and bless us with eternal life in the next. He sends His Spirit to offer us this help. But the scriptures say that His Spirit cannot be with us if we are sinful. As hard as we try to live good lives, we all commit sins that separate us from God.
Being separated from God by sin is called spiritual death. We feel a profound loneliness when we separate ourselves from God, our Heavenly Father.
How can we overcome spiritual death and always have God’s Spirit with us if we are imperfect?

I know this to be true. I am far from perfect in every way. I have to continually be repenting of my sins and weaknesses, it is a daily process as it should be for everyone. I have felt the love of God as I have applied Jesus Christ Atonement into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment